Finance Bootcamp Series
Thank you for enrolling in the Finance Bootcamp Series sponsored by J.P. Morgan AWM and Credit Suisse. To be eligible to attend company webinars, the finance bootcamp sessions and company office hours, you must create a ModernGuild (MG) account and complete a finance profile. Here’s how it works:
- Candidate Enrollment – Present through June 4: Create a MG account, select finance as your track and complete your account checklist by June 4 at 11:59pm ET. Candidates await a notification on June 5 to RSVP for the individual bootcamp workshops and kickoff webinars with J.P. Morgan & Credit Suisse.
- Attend Company Webinars – June 10 or June 11: Candidates attend webinars led by J.P. Morgan & Credit Suisse practitioners. They will share insights on the business and give insights on the processes for being selected for available opportunities.
- Finance Bootcamp – June 15 through June 27: Candidates attend four, one-hour finance bootcamp sessions led by MG mentor. Topics covered include: modeling basics, accounting, financial statement analysis, valuation basics, and the three main valuation methodologies.
- Company Office Hours – June 29 through July 3: After the conclusion of the finance bootcamp workshops, select candidates will be invited to attend either 1:1 or small group office hours with J.P. Morgan and/or Credit Suisse practitioners.
- Company Interviews: Based on our need and strength of candidates applications along with bootcamp and webinar engagement, select candidates may be invited to interview with J.P. Morgan and/or Credit Suisse.